PhD WorkshopTuesday, 5 June, 12:00 AM
Specifically for PhD students, this Workshop aims to bring together a wide range of doctoral researchers from the IFSTAL consortium (City, RVC, SOAS, LSHTM, Warwick, Reading, Oxford) in a relaxed setting to discuss their work and explore themes and skills around interdisciplinary research.
- lightening presentations about your research (max. 3 mins each!)
- talk and Q&A with guest speakers on experiences of interdisciplinary research and publishing
- talk and Q&A with guest speakers on funding options (research councils and trusts)
- a workshop on writing food systems related interdisciplinary research funding proposals
- a chance to meet other like minded PhD students
To apply please visit: https://vle.ifstal.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=52§ion=1 (application form here).
Limited spaces. Applications close on Friday 4th May.
Webinar with Alex Arnall and Saher HasnainTuesday, 12 June, 1:00 PM » 2:00 PM
Join Dr Alex Arnall from the University of Reading and Dr Saher Hasnain from the University of Oxford for a webinar on:
"Everyday life, food systems and disruption"
They will be discussing their research on food systems in developing countries, everyday life/routine and the idea of 'disruptions'. As per previous webinars, there will be time for discussion and questions.
Weblink to be updated here nearer the time.